Last Updated: 3/26/20
During this challenging time, we here at Dick’s Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC are doing everything that we can to ensure the safety and health of our employees, our families, our customers and our community. We are still working and providing essential services to our community. Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with, even if it is not for your heating, air conditioning or indoor air quality. We will help in any way that we can. Together, we will get through this crisis and come out on the other side stronger as a community and a country!
We are screening all of our calls to make sure that no one in the home is sick or has traveled abroad. We are advising all of our employees to stay home if they become ill and we are practicing social distancing.
Upon arrival at your home, this is what you can expect from us:
- We will keep our distance to at least 6 feet between people.
- We will be wearing shoe covers. (masks and gloves are currently unavailable, but as we are able to acquire them we will begin to use them as well.)
- We will ask to please use your sink to wash our hands. We will provide our own antibacterial soap and paper towels.
- We will only touch the equipment that we are working on.
- We will NOT be asking you to sign for the work that is completed.
- We are asking that everyone pay by credit or debit card that they read off to the technician as he keys it into the iPad to process. That way the technician doesn’t have to touch your card and you do not have to touch our iPad.
- We will ask to use your sink again before we leave your home.
If for any reason we feel uncomfortable entering a home, we will kindly ask you to contact the office to reschedule your appointment. Our number one priority is the safety and health of EVERYONE.